Rick Guidi, "B" Battery, 1/84th
FSB Jaeger - 2
2/26/68 through 3/20/68
1. This picture shows the number one thing learned at Jaeger by our higher-ups,
(To have the APCs dug in next time!)
2. Tthe Guys are taking a break to write letters home, and they had a lot to write about.
3. At Jaeger with my M79 Grenade Launcher.
4. I took this picture on 3-1-68. It was a another sad day for us at Jaeger. This 5/50th APC
was blown up by the VC along hwy 4. The severe damage was due to a very large command detonated
mine. The remains of the APC was moved by the 15 Engineers into Jaeger and placed next to our 1/84th area.
1. First Sergeant Kidd, he was a very nice person.
2. Guys getting ready to eat at Jaeger.
3. I took this picture on 3-10-68 at Jaeger looking north, hwy 4 is off in the distance.
4. Firing the 155 using white phosphorous rounds.
1. Gun crew waiting for the next command.
2. A 105mm Howitzer Battery that was also at Jaeger.
Return to 1/84th Main Page